Monsterbeetle's Amazon Music Link

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

First monsterbeetle blog post

A new beginning? Many people I've met over the years have said "you're one of those people who will write a book some day..." so maybe this is a nice step in that direction. I have to admit, my immediate inspiration to suddenly start this thing was reading the excellent and ridiculously literary and insightful blog by former Guided By Voices bassist / now author, James Greer, which you can read HERE. I'm not quite sure what this monsterbeetle blog will ultimately be about...other than whatever I feel like writing about. The internet has enabled uncountable amounts and types of 'free speech', hasn't it? So, hopefully, there really are no rules to follow here. However, the most likely subjects would be: life, family, music, law and philosophy? We'll see. Hopefully, this thing won't turn into a heap of garbage. At least it will be MY garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment